Shop our instagram gallery
The ulimate DJI Osmo Microphone Mount
put that microphone exactly where you want it!
- Delrin Cold Shoe: Machined in-house. Super strong and light weight. The cold shoe can be rotated 360 degrees independently of the Flex Arm, so you can quickly rotate the mic for selfie mode.
- Standard 1/4-20 screw mount: Attaches easily, just screw the arm in by hand. Compatible with any 1/4-20 screw mount.
- Light Weight: At only 1.4 Oz you won't even notice the additional weight.
- Positionable! : The biggest benefit is the arm is almost infinitely positionable so you can place your mic exactly where you want it.
- Balanced: You can position the mic so there is no drag from the cable. Your rig will be still be balanced even when the Osmo is turned off!
- Loc Line: segments can be separated and reattached to make the Osmo Flex Arm as long (or short) as you need.
The DJI Osmo Flex Arm is the perfect way to mount your accessory microphone! I searched for days trying to find a microphone mount that actually let me position the mic where ever I wanted it and came up dry. I found a lot of Youtube videos about how to hack something together; no good. I tried a bunch of aftermarket mounts and none of them worked well. So, out of frustration, I decided to make my own !
The trick is, you need the microphone on the right side, but the 1/4-20 mount is on the left side. If you mount the mic to the left you get a ton of cable stretch that stresses the gimbal motors and depletes your battery.
The arm is an industrial product from Loc-Line. It's commonly used in machine tools and other industrial applications. The material is chemically resistant to petroleum products, coolants, and most common chemicals. It's quite expensive but it will take whatever you can throw at it.
|Arm Weight||1.5 Oz.|
|Arm Material||Acetal Copolymer|
|Cold Shoe Material||Delrin Thermoplastic|
|Where it's Made|