Shop our instagram gallery
Face Shield Covers:
GENERAL NOTES FOR SOURCING YOUR OWN COVERS:
- We believe 7mil thickness is fine, but you can order 10mil sheets if 7mil is not available. 10mil is more expensive.
- You can punch your own sheets with a standard 3 hole punch. Your office probably has one. If not...Amazon.
- mybinding.com can pre-punch your sheets for $8.00 but it may delay shipping by a day.
After many discussions with several suppliers and considering all the options, I believe you should order directly from www.mybinding.com .
We will NOT be stocking sheets in-house at Prometheus.
I've spent almost two weeks reseraching and making test orders from various suppliers and boiled it down to two options below.
SURGICAL CLARITY (first choice) :
- For surgical applications where visual acuity is paramount
- For lengthy procedures where you will spend a lot of time looking through the shield.
- Hands down, the best performing option.
PROCEDURE CLARITY (second choice) :
- For general/diagnostic procedures where visual ccuity is not critical
- For short procedures where you won't spend a lot of time on a single patient
- This shield does cause come eye strain if you need to stare through it for a long time. Some hazing around the edges of objects.
NOTES: the information below was provided by mybinding.com
- You can order blank sheets OR you can request to have mybinding.com pre-punch them.
- Punching will delay your order shipment by about a day (according to their rep).
- Covers are ONLY sold in 100 packs
- Orders placed before 11AM (Pacific Time) can ship same-day if you are buying blank sheets (not custom punched).