Shop our instagram gallery
The world's finest foam canal tips
Comply makes one thing...foam canal tips...and they made in the USA!
This is a Small/Medium/Large tip set from Comply. Once you decide exactly what size is required for the best fit, you may want to order packs of only that size directly from Comply. If you want another S/M/L set...this is it!
Premium foam canal tips: Comply makes a special line for hearing protection (P Series) and that's what we are using. They are manufactured in the US (really) and making the best foam tips is their one and only goal. Some of the fanciest companies who make things you stuff in your ears spec these tips...because they are the best. I don't mess around, remember? ;)
Maximum Noise Reduction
With longer length than standard eartips, Canal Tips are engineered to create a custom, deep in-ear fit for maximum noise isolation.
All Day Comfort
Made from unique breathable memory foam, Comply™ Canal Tips are activated by body heat, becoming ultra soft, reducing irritation and fatigue. Comply™ Foam is 30x softer than silicone material.
The length and tapered design of the Comply™ Canal Tip allows for easy insertion and stability in the ear canal, providing in-ear retention to keep communication devices in place.
Flexible Threaded Core
Special tapered core is designed for deeper insertion into the ear canal. Elastomeric cores have a molded-in screw thread for secure attachment to the communication device and soft durometer for comfort.
Notes worth reading:
- All foam tips are consumable: meaning they wear out eventually. The more you use them, the faster they wear out. If you get them wet all the time (sweat or otherwise) they will break down faster. I use mine every day, and I replace them once...maybe twice a year.
- Replacement Tips: We provide a 3 pack of S/M/L size tips. Once you figure out what you need, you can just buy 6 packs (12 tips) from the Comply website. We hope to carry individual sizes eventually, but right now we only have the variety pack.
- Tip Sizing: Tips come in S/M/L. No one will tell you this, but you can increase the protection level by packing a larger tip into your ear canal, as long as it still fits properly. Conversely, if you need less protection, you can use a smaller size. The comply tips are incredibly compressible. So I use a medium tip most of the time, but I can get away with either small or large. You can't do this with harder foam tips.
- Sound attenuation: 95% of attenuation is provided by the foam tips. The base material doesn't really matter...despite the claims made by other companies. Attenuation is related to the density of the foam and the length of foam the sound has to travel through. This is why smushing a bigger tip into your ear increases protection...only up to the point where they still fit properly. It's also why the P Series tips are twice as long as a normal foam tip.
- Lab testing & Certification:
|NRR (Noise Reduction Rating)||29db NRR|
|Testing Standard||ANSI S3.19-1974|
|Base Materials||Domestic 6Al/4V Titanium or Delrin thermoplastic|
|Combined Weight (pair)||xxxx|
|Where it's Made|