A hat, a patch hat, a headlamp hat...
you get to decide and look good doing it!
We selected FlexFit hats...because they are my personal fave. They also fit a range of noggins and deliver outstanding quality/comfort.
Our hats are customized with a special low-profile Velcro that is laser cut in-house and shipped to our hat vendor. It's matched specifically for the low profile hook on the back of the headlamp. We tried about 6 different types of Velcro and settled on this one because it gives a firm attachment without being too "pillowy" for the headlamp. Don't want that thing flopping around when you are sliding down a rooftop and jumping onto the skids of a helicopter right?
The FlexFit trucker is also a mid-volume hat with a "structured" front panel. Mid volume means it doesn't sit tight to your skull, but also doesn't have so much internal volume that a stiff breeze will blow it off your head every time you turn around. The "structure" provides a firm attachment point for the 360 Headlamp or your favorite 2x3 patch.
- Headlamp compatible Mini and Mini Turbo flashlights can be purchased in the drop down menu.
- See the 360 Headlamp page for product specific details on the headlamp
- Purchase extra adhesive-back, round loop patches when you select the 360 Headlamp option.
- Glow in the Dark Logo patches. Stand out at night! Are you fan enough?
Patch hats: what you should know...
- Flex-Fit Trucker: (Mesh Back)
- Fits hat sizes: (6 7/8 - 7 1/2)
- Colors: charcoal/charcoal or charcoal/white
- Profile: Mid-Profile - not too much, not too little
- Front panels: Structured front panels firmly support the headlamp & patches
- Front patch: 2" x 3"
- Back patch: 1" x 1"
- Genuine Velcro® "low profile" hook and loop fasteners...no generic stuff.
- Our Velcro is laser cut right here in the shop and delivered to our hat vendor. It's specifically matched to the headlamp hook for an extremely firm hold. However, it works fine with the standard hook found on patches.