Shop our instagram gallery
FOURSEVENS 26650 (5500MAH) RECHARGEABLE LI-ION
If you buy cheap batteries...that's exactly what you'll get
WORKS WITH: Foursevens MX3 / MXS (and other 26650 lights)
DOES NOT WORK WITH: Foursevens MMU-X3R
What you get for your money
- Durability: A special heavy-duty wrapper material resists cracking, unlike standard batteries
- Reliability: Less chance the cell stops working for no apparent reason (it happens)
- Consistency: Every battery has similar performance (as opposed to variable)
- Safety: Mechanical and electronic safety features (a "protected" cell)
- Lifetime: Longer total life span because of the characteristics above
We finally made the leap and now have our own custom batteries! As you know, I'm obsessed with quality and these li-ion cells are top of class and are guaranteed to deliver.
PROTECTION CIRCUIT: These batteries contain a specialized electronic "protection circuit" for user safety. The prevents short circuit, over charge, over discharge, over voltage, and under voltage conditions. These cells support up to a 15A discharge rate.
RECHARGE EARLY AND OFTEN! Do not run these batteries until they are completely empty (when the light shuts off on its own). Doing so will trip the protection circuit and render the battery inoperable. The Foursevens Flex Charger and Xtar VC2/VC4 chargers are normally able to reactivate a tripped battery; however, this is not best practice and fully draining the battery causes long term damage to the cell.
|Size||26650 (26.5mm x 69mm)|
|Terminal Type||"Button Top"|
|3.7V Nominal (4.2V full charge)|
|Service Life||~ 500 Cycles|
|Charge Retention||80% @ 6 Months|
|Maximum Discharge||15 Amps @ 2.7C|
|Electronic Protection||Over charge, over discharge, over voltage, under voltage|
|Where it's Made|