Carry your mini mkiii however you want!
Choose between Solid Brass or Black Delrin
This is a tailcap kit only...it does not include a flashlight
This kit does not fit the Mini MKII series...only the new MKIII
Check out the "videos" tab on this page for installation instructions.
Every MKIII comes with a magnetic tailcap that is also compatible with our 360 Headlamp Kit. However, we understand that not everyone wants a magnetic tailcap. We are here for you! Each kit comes with both a keychain attachment and a flat "dummy" insert (see product photos). Choose between solid brass or black Delrin thermoplastic.
These tailcap kits are machined in-house here in our California shop.
included with your purchase:
- Keychain attachment
- 20mm Stainless split ring
- Dummy insert
Instructions & Notes on use:
- Use a pair of small tweezers to unscrew the brass retaining ring that surrounds the magnet.
- Remove magnet and store somewhere you'll remember it :)
- Keychain Attachment: simply install the keychain attachment, then the brass ring, and finally the split ring. Note: there is a think black rubber gasket between the magnet & retaining ring...don't loose this!
- Dummy insert: same as above.
- Make sure the retaining ring is tight! It doesn't have to be "gorilla tight" but it may come unscrewed if not tightened properly. Remember, it's like a nut and bolt...the nut won't stay on unless it's tight.
- Best practice is to regularly check the retaining ring for tightness!
|Material||Delrin or Brass|
|Works with||Current Generation Mini MKIII(3) lights|
|Where it's Made|