Mini MKIII Tailcap Kit (prototypes)
Carry your mini mkiii however you want!
Choose between Solid Brass or Black Delrin
This is a tailcap kit only...it does not include a flashlight
This kit does not fit the Mini MKII series...only the new MKIII
Check out the "videos" tab on this page for installation instructions.
Every MKIII comes with a magnetic tailcap that is also compatible with our 360 Headlamp Kit. However, we understand that not everyone wants a magnetic tailcap. We are here for you! Each kit comes with both a keychain attachment and a flat "dummy" insert. Choose between solid brass or black Delrin thermoplastic.
These tailcap kits are machined in-house here in our California shop. This is a trial run to get feedback from customers. These are prototypes! We'll probably make some minor changes before full production but there aren't any "known issues." However, we also have a special low price for those adventurous beta testers!
Each kit includes the following:
- Keychain attachment and 20mm Stainless split ring
- Dummy insert
Notes on use:
- Use a pair of small tweezers to unscrew the brass retaining ring
- Remove magnet and store somewhere you'll remember it :)
- Keychain Attachment: simply install the keychain attachment, then the brass ring, and finally the split ring. We believe it's best to omit the black rubber gasket...but don't lose it! If the keychain attachment can't rotate freely, it may unscrew the retaining ring by accident.
- Dummy insert: same as above, but include the black rubber gasket.
- Make sure the retaining ring is tight! It doesn't have to be "gorilla tight" but it may come unscrewed if not tightened properly. Remember, it's like a nut and bolt...the nut won't stay on unless it's tight.
- Please remember these are beta test prototypes. You should regularly check the retaining ring for tightness!
|Material||Delrin or Brass|
|Works with||Current Generation Mini MKIII(3) lights|
|Where it's Made|