Available November 2021:
Sign up for a stock notification and get an email when they are in stock.
New for 2021:
* Titanium Two-Tone (6/4 Titanium & 6061 Aluminum)
* Midnight Blue (Type III Anodized 6061 Aluminum)
* LED upgraded to XPL-HI with 4000K @ 80+ CRI
4000K @ 80+
Just like the old Minis...but better! Introducing the third generation Mini Turbo MKIII: a compact thrower designed to get the job done.
When launched, both Minis set the standard for maximum power to size ratio. Today the industry trend is to keep packing more lumens into smaller and smaller packages. This is a fun way to impress your friends, but these are toys. While impressive, this is not good engineering or design. As you know, Foursevens makes tools, not toys. Minis still punch out more light than you'll need in most situations. In fact, 80% of flashlight use it at less than maximum output. So today, the focus is on color quality, not pure output. Most people who try High CRI never go back, and the loss of lumens is not physically noticable to the human eye.
Today's MKIII Minis are part of a larger ecosystem and not just stand-alone lights. The Mini Series has been evolving for many years, but was never really designed to work with the 360 Headlamp, but I fixed that, and then some. Both Mini MKIII lights feature improved pocket clips, "fuller" grooves ont he body to increase rotational grip, and a magnetic tailcap that is natively compatible with our 360 Headlamp. We also offer a keychain attchment and a "dummy" non-magnetic tailcap for those of you who prefer that.
- Mini Turbo MKIII Flashlight
- 1xRCR123 High Discharge battery
- 2 Spare O-rings
- Instruction Manual
Operating your Mini is simple:
- Make sure that the battery is inserted with the positive side (+) toward the head.
- To turn it on tighten the head fully down. The Mini Mk III will turn on when the bezel is fully tightened and turn off when the bezel is loosened.
- A quick off/on cycle changes modes
- Two very quick off/on cycles activates burst mode
- Enter configuration mode with 10 on/off cycles in less than 3 seconds: The light will begin to blink a number of times corresponding to the selected configuration. For example if you are in Config. 3: 3 blinks, pause, 3 blinks. If there is no input for 5 seconds the light will exit configuration mode.
- Turn the light off for 5 seconds to save the current configuration to memory
All Minis are initially set to Configuration 3 with Medium/High/Burst. They can be reconfigured as often as you'd like.
Here are the possible configurations:
- Config. 1: High - (Burst 100%)
- Config. 2: Max (100%) - Strobe
- Config. 3: Medium - High - (Burst)
- Config. 4: Low - Medium - High - (Burst)
- Config. 5: High - Medium - Low - (Burst)
- Config. 6: Low - Med - High - Strobe - SOS - Beacon - (Burst)
Brightness Levels: With RCR123A High Discharge Battery
- Low (Moonlight): 1.5 lumens, 90 hrs
- Medium: 35 lumens, 9 hrs
- High 300 lumens 60 min
- Max/Burst 700 lumens, 50 min (30 seconds burst, then steps down to high)
LED TypeCree XPL-HI (4000K / 80+ CRI)
battery type1xRCR123 High Discharge
Weight1.8 oz (with battery)
DimensionsLength: 2.4" / Diameter: 0.8"
Body MaterialsMidnight Blue (Type III hard Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum)
Titanium Two-Tone (6/4 Titanium & Type III Hard Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum)
Window GlassOptical grade glass (2 side AR coated)
Water ResistanceIPX8 (1m)
Where it's Made