Surefire Ti Pocket Clip
Please see the "fitment list" on this page under "background." Please contact Surefire directly if you have fitment questions about lights not listed. This is the same clip used on our Alpha and Delta flashlights.
This item is the "Pocket Clip Only," it does not include a flashlight
We use ASTM Certified Domestic 6Al/4V titanium, which is 50% more expensive than consumer grade titanium, to insure maximum quality and consistency. Many marketing wonks throw around "aerospace grade" like it's going out of style. Aerospace grade means the material is qualified for use in aircraft applications, and it's not aerospace grade unless it's Certified. Certified means the material conforms to stricter material standards and is NIST traceable: the product has complete quality documentation all the way back to where it was mined from the earth.
In a stroke of good fortune, my custom clips are a perfect fit for Surefire lights and many SF clones. You need to use an o-ring to fill the gap and I provide two black nitrile o-rings. Tailcap lockout function is not compromised.
This list is not exhaustive, but should give you a good idea of what works.
Surefire (Please contact Surefire directly if you have a fitment question)
- 6PX Pro
- G2 Nitrolon
- G2X Pro
- G2X Tactical
- P2X Fury Defender
- All 1, 2, & 3 cell lights
- III Ti
- Hound Dog
ADJUSTING CLIP TENSION:
Check out the video at the top of the page for general guidance on adjusting pocket clip tension
- Remove the clip and install it in reverse, with the clip sticking out into the air
- Make sure the clip is clamped tightly between the tailcap and the body, like a vise.
- Grip the free end of the clip, near the bend, and gently bend the clip further.
- Put some masking tape around the body so you don't scratch it
- Remove the clip and install in the normal direction and you are all set
- Be sure to place the o-ring underneath the clip to isolate it from the rotating forces of the tailcap.
- You may need to remove the existing tailcap o-ring in order to install the clip.
- You may need to back off the tailcap a tiny amount to keep the o-ring from squeezing out
Clip MaterialAerospace Certified 6Al/4V Titanium
where it's made